Team Chicago Race School

grapesmuggler27

I will b there!!!! There are 5 different groups from just basic street riding gear to experianced & being able to get ur license!!! A great track and fun day!!! Also if you want to do Sunday, it's open track for $100.

We used to coach at the Team Chicago School YEARS ago. Was a great program for the $.

It is VERY basic and VERY entry level, but as mentioned, it is accepted by almost every race org and can be used to get your race license cheaper and easier than other places.

That being said, if not interested in racing, it is a great school for the money. I wouldn't say it is better than any Novice program at most track days I have worked with or attended, but it is pretty cool.

The weather is a crap shoot. We've been there so many years and each time it has been different. One time, we went up and it was thundering and lightning. We stayed overnight in the truck and while asleep overnight, the rain turned to ice. We woke to over a 1/2" of ice on everything and below freezing temps the rest of the day. They had to cancel...

Of course, it is usually nice, but cool and with the fact that Grattan is fully repaved now, I would chance it for sure!

You cannot argue with the cost.