Spring Road conditions...

Aetsh

I ride year round, I appreciate some people are anal-retentive, but I fucking guarantee I'm having more fun.

Amen to that. Plus, Thats what having multiple bikes is for! Everyone owes it to themselves to have a beater bike.

Rode today, almost 100 miles and it felt great..Yeah there is some sand and gravel along with some debris from all the flooding we had earlier in the week. It felt Great...sure a little chilly after a few hours, hands got cold, but well worth it. Just maybe the rain will arrive later rather earlier on Friday, so that I may get another trip in...

for me, its a lot easier to deal with snow than it is of the crazy shit and people of SoCal. I've been there 3 times and spent a week to ten days each time and it was cool then but by the last 2 or 3 days I couldn't wait to get back to Cleveland

for sure, its always nice to come home no matter where that is. that feeling will never subside. its funny but i was on a 2 month road trip out west before i committed to returning to real work in corp. america. By the end of 6 weeks, i found myself wanting home real bad..... where ever that was, even marysville ohio. :confused:

ps. If you were in LA or anywhere else but south county or San Diego, I give you kudos for hangin in that long. (I can't stand LA, and San Diego is gods country).