Constitutional Carry (no permit required)

chevysoldier

Because people are still people. On one side you have a group of gun fanatics thinking everyone should be a gun toting, shoot 'em cowboy that will protect magically from all the bad guys. On the other side you have a group that are afraid of big bad weapons, and wants everyone to just hug out their feelings.

People work in government, people are people.

Yep... people working in government are killing their countrymen in Libya. People working in government sent 6 million Jews to slaughter. People working in government disarmed grandmothers during Katrina. The bill of rights are a protection FROM government. Nothing more, nothing less. Mock those who take it seriously ... the liberal mantra.

Because people are still people. On one side you have a group of gun fanatics thinking everyone should be a gun toting, shoot 'em cowboy that will protect magically from all the bad guys. On the other side you have a group that are afraid of big bad weapons, and wants everyone to just hug out their feelings.

And it's your right to decide whether you want to carry or not.

Yep... people working in government are killing their countrymen in Libya. People working in government sent 6 million Jews to slaughter. People working in government disarmed grandmothers during Katrina. The bill of rights are a protection FROM government. Nothing more, nothing less. Mock those who take it seriously ... the liberal mantra.

Huh?

No. Most gun owners, not all, don't say they want EVERY person carrying a gun. They want everyone to have the right and the choice to do so and not overly mandated by the government when the Second Amendment is in place to begin with.

On the flip side many anti-gun people, again not all, don't want anyone to have a gun. No choice just you can't own one.

I don't give a shit if you want to carry a gun or not. But I want you to have the right to do so. But because you are scared of the big bad gun, you don't want me to have one?? (I only say "you" theoretically)

it is the same as the Helmet Law. I completely disagree with a mandated Helmet Law.

On the flip side, with all the plates in my skull from the one time I rode without a helmet, I'll never get on a bike without one, but that is my choice.

it is the same as the Helmet Law. I completely disagree with a mandated Helmet Law.

On the flip side, with all the plates in my skull from the one time I rode without a helmet, I'll never get on a bike without one, but that is my choice.

Heck yeah ! Just give Hospitals the right to deny service when some tard without insurance needs medical attention for his head wound.

Oh and Let people carry guns.

No. Most gun owners, not all, don't say they want EVERY person carrying a gun. They want everyone to have the right and the choice to do so and not overly mandated by the government when the Second Amendment is in place to begin with.

OK guns laws are easing and not increasing. Like you said most gun owners agree not EVERY person should be carrying a gun. So how do you manage that?

And don't bring the 2nd into this. Activist judges even agree conceal and everyday carry isn't covered by it. Just the ownership in your home. That's why those things are managed at the state level.

On the flip side many anti-gun people, again not all, don't want anyone to have a gun. No choice just you can't own one.

So you're basically saying what I said. Some not all, some not all. Applies to both sides. Now you need to find compromise.

I don't give a shit if you want to carry a gun or not. But I want you to have the right to do so. But because you are scared of the big bad gun, you don't want me to have one?? (I only say "you" theoretically)

I think all guns are bad and should be banned. Everyone should also be forced to learn Shaolin Kung Fu, have to battle their disagreements on a raised platform surrounded by spikes and aired on PPV.

OK guns laws are easing and not increasing. Like you said most gun owners agree not EVERY person should be carrying a gun. So how do you manage that?

Sorry I didn't type that correctly. What I meant it they don't want everyone required to carry a gun.

And don't bring the 2nd into this. Activist judges even agree conceal and everyday carry isn't covered by it. Just the ownership in your home. That's why those things are managed at the state level.

So what about the states allowing individuals the right to carry a concealed firearm without a special license issued by the state? And the ones considering this?

So you're basically saying what I said. Some not all, some not all. Applies to both sides. Now you need to find compromise.

I think all guns are bad and should be banned. Everyone should also be forced to learn Shaolin Kung Fu, have to battle their disagreements on a raised platform surrounded by spikes and aired on PPV.

No. everyone should have the right to learn Shaolin Kung Fu not be forced to.

Sorry I didn't type that correctly. What I meant it they don't want everyone required to carry a gun.

No you typed it right the first time. Most gun advocates don't think EVERYONE should have the right to own/carry a weapon... mentally challenged (more so than us that is), violent felons, cosplayers,...

So what about the states allowing individuals the right to carry a concealed firearm without a special license issued by the state? And the ones considering this?

Fair enough. Leave it to the states to decide this level of firearm permission. It's where it belongs.

No. everyone should have the right to learn Shaolin Kung Fu not be forced to.

You've never seen Kung Fu Panda have you? EVERYONE should have to be trained in Shaolin Kung Fu, it'll be just like mandatory military service in Switzerland and Israel.