Bored, Zombie T shirt idea

4DAIVI PAI2K5

So I make random T shirts alot. Well I come up with random designs and a lady here in town makes them for me for between 10-15 bucks. Anyone this is the next one I'm thinking of having her do. I'm sure she will have to work it a little bit to get it to work but any one got any ideas to make it better?

Zombietshirt.jpg

I get random thoughts. Ive made a "Quitness" shirt with FLBJ on the sleeve, a triumph 3>4 shirt, an I game (xbox controller) OH,VA, and a CHI with gamertags on the sleeve, a "My daddys KDR is better than your daddys KDR onesie and t shirt for a friend that just had a son.

I think a good zombie shirt would have a scene on the front with a street full of zombies. Then a saying under it like " Some would say this a nightmare"

On the back of the shirt have a picture of an AR and a zombie in the cross hairs, with a saying like " For those prepared,,,it's a dream come true!"

I think a good zombie shirt would have a scene on the front with a street full of zombies. Then a saying under it like " Some would say this a nightmare"

On the back of the shirt have a picture of an AR and a zombie in the cross hairs, with a saying like " For those prepared,,,it's a dream come true!"

That is a sweetone. Ill see if she can do it too.

The second one is getting made on a grey shirt, the first one she is going to see if she can get it to work, might have to make the heart a little simpler, and possibly fill in the zombie like the ones on the 2nd shirt are, its going to be on a OD green shirt.