Large Police situation on 36/37 between 71 and Delaware??

Scruit

I just drove past here and there's about a dozen police cars (Sheriff and at least on unmarked car) all lines up about a half-mile apart in the shoulder of 36/37 westbound between I-71 up to a half-mile past South Old State, all with their lights flashing.

Anyone know what's going on? Looks like they're about to set up some kind of rolling roadblock or something.

There's also a collection of about 4 or 5 cars/cruisers about a half-mile past South old state westbound.

Hmm I was traveling down s. Sectionline today about 4:30. There was a county deputy that pulled a u-turn in front of me took off like a bat outta Hell and turned into 36 and went that way.

I was on hyatts at the railroad crossing at about that time and a deputy came past us with his lights going. By the time I started to drop down towards 315 the deputy was disapppearing over the hill towards 23. When I got to 23 the deputy was there, lights off driving normally. Likely called to something and then told to stand down.

Here is what happened on 36/37:

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/mar/07/chase-ends-two-arrests-and-drug-charges-ar-416550/

Police chase on 36/37 westbound from 71, gun and drugs tossed from the car. Two men arrested. The cruisers were probably there to secure/search for the tossed evidence.

Hmm I was traveling down s. Sectionline today about 4:30. There was a county deputy that pulled a u-turn in front of me took off like a bat outta Hell and turned into 36 and went that way.

I'm out there riding all the time. I'll look for yours and Scruit's bikes - we should ride and get some Cheshire Pizza soon. I'll ride tomorrow and get a slice.

I'm out there riding all the time. I'll look for yours and Scruit's bikes - we should ride and get some Cheshire Pizza soon. I'll ride tomorrow and get a slice.

Is that the store at Cheshire and Africa? I drive/ride past there twice every day. Never been in. If I see a bike outside I might pop in.