S&W M&P 15 MOE edition F/S

JStump

RIFLE IS SOLD friend from a neighboring pd picked it up this morning. Mount is still for sale. As far as it moving I have no clue, I will look when I get home to see if it will adjust. It was originally installed in my car by the guys who installed the mounts in our cruisers I gave them my rifle and they did the rest! I should be home by 1 today to look.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

Yeah it sucks, I have since upgraded it with a free float quad rail, vertical grip with bi-pod, 1" raiser with scope. I've been working 7 days a week so it hasn't been shot yet but I can't wait to put some lead down range :D

Curby you're good with me man!

@ Judgedredd

I'm not srue where you light is mounted exactly but you can move it all the way against the mag well. You just have to remove the lil part circled here. It's on by two phillip screws. I called the dealer and they said that bracket is not needed (I called work and none of our car mounts have them.) If you're interested I can ship for $15

IMAG0066-1-1.jpg

My light is mounted on the right side of the rail and I have a forward grip on the bottom there. I still think Im screwed ha. I think that mount looks like the same one we have in all of our cars. Does that one have a make and model number on it at all by chance??