Gemtech Suppressors

8mmDale

Ok, a "dumb" question here. I don't live in town, do I go to the closest police dept (more convenient for me) or contact the sheriff?

You contact the chief law enforcement officer where you live. It can be the Sheriff.

You contact the chief law enforcement officer where you live. It can be the Sheriff.

That's what I figured, I just didn't know how specific they were. I'm familiar (in a good way) with the local PD, even though I don't live actually in town out here.

The transfer tax is a one time fee. There is a way around the law signoff, and that is by putting the item in a trust or LLC.

These types of legal entities can own property, and eliminate the need for passport photos, fingerprint cards and law sign off.

The transfer tax is a one time fee. There is a way around the law signoff, and that is by putting the item in a trust or LLC.

These types of legal entities can own property, and eliminate the need for passport photos, fingerprint cards and law sign off.

like a family trust.

Can you elaborate on this? I am part of an LLC and I'm interested. Could you also pm a price on some of the "cans" for the M&P .40?

Also, would I have to buy a new barrel for the gun that is threaded? How does it attach? Man, I feel dumb asking this stuff.

You are not dumb asking questions! Dumb is not asking questions and ordering something that is really expensive that you cant use.

For the LLC question, you can put it on your LLC. Many people advise not putting it on an LLC that is an actual business because it becomes a company asset. This _could_ be a problem if the company gets sued and people start digging into your assets. Is it your LLC?

You will need to get another barrel. Gemtech sells barrels for $150 dollars for pretty much every gun.

I will IM you the price of the can.

You are not dumb asking questions! Dumb is not asking questions and ordering something that is really expensive that you cant use.

For the LLC question, you can put it on your LLC. Many people advise not putting it on an LLC that is an actual business because it becomes a company asset. This _could_ be a problem if the company gets sued and people start digging into your assets. Is it your LLC?

You will need to get another barrel. Gemtech sells barrels for $150 dollars for pretty much every gun.

I will IM you the price of the can.

If its a pistol you'll need to buy another barrel or some 22s have adapters. If its a rifle you can have a gunsmith thread your barrel. If its an AR your already threaded