PAUL - the movie

SWing'R

Is it out yet? My wife got preview passes for it and we let my parents go. They really liked it.

Ahhh, yeah, saw it today ;)

Funny as hell. Gotta warn you though, not for small kids, for language!

I'm not a fan of language or overly crude humor either... does that mean I'm a small child? lol how much language are we talking?

There is "over the top" swearing because the lady in the show has never cussed before, or fornicated (her words),

she was a bible-thumper living with her father and she is "freed" by the guys and Paul, and spends the rest of the

movie trying to perfect her swearing which sounds like someone with a bad case of torrettes (sp?

And Paul drops the F-bomb numerous times, every time hilarious.

Also if you a really religious person you will probably be offended. They do the same stereotype seems like in every movie of a crazy person with a bible, toting around a shotgun as the whack job christian.

So I take it you saw it, did you like it? I'd see it again. :)

Sure it was funny, but I feel Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the dead were two better movies from them. Would I see it again? Nope.

I liked hot fuzz but not sure I ever actually watched all of Shaun of the Dead.

I'd go see Paul again with someone that wanted to see it, I wouldn't just go see it again to see it again.