Shower Fail..

flounder

Note to self: Remember that the height of the soap shelf at all hotels is different. Also remember that when you stand back up after opening the drain, do it slowly and pay attention or else you run the risk of smashing your head into the soap dish and slicing open your head like I did today.

The people at the front desk couldn't believe I actually broke the damn thing with my head.

post-828-13690979215504_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I bet that ruined your bath, huh?

It was a hotel shower. They have the stupid built in stoppers that like to shut on thier own at the least bit of water flow. I hate standing in a tub that's filling while I'm showering. Good catch though. Most wouldn't have even thought about a bath

Yeah, right... Like that's the real story. I told you when you go to those deep, dark, scary places, take soap on a rope or you'll get surprised every time!

Looks like you got surprised!

:D

What happened Dorfman... Dude wanted to go A2M on you too quick??

This all occurred right before the light came back on and he heard a deep and low toned voice say "You gots some pretty teeth, boy."

Then everything went black again and he woke up, saw the broke shelf and assumed he hit his head on it...

I thought you were taking a bath based on your post.

No but it does sound like that.

To clarify.

In hotels, the shower stopper is built into the drain so when you pull it up, you give it a half turn for it to stay open. Well as your taking a shower, the water running into the drain will move it not to to mention if you bump it with your feet, it will drop and the tub will start filling.

I dont take baths unless R1Crusher, GreenBeen, Kawikid, KTMBrian or WaltherGSP's mom is in the tub with me. And then we always have gen3flygirl making sammiches and scrubbing our backs and private areas. :)