Howdy Ho!

SPDLR

South of Cleveland and pretty psyched to join the board and meet some neighboring riders. Been just reading for a while, I stumbled upon the site luckily a week ago. Anyway,... Im 37 next month and been riding since i was 20. Just bought my 7th Honda the end of last year and really looking forward to the weather turning around now. Also real tired of riding alone so Im always interested in meeting some riding buddies(kinda the main reason i wanted to join the board). Im a responsible rider but do tend to break the speed limit a little....fk that, ALOT. But riding stupid isnt my thing. Ive been to Fasttrax almost 10 years ago now and would like to get back to the track this year to hone the skills and hopefully make it a once a month trip to Nelson's after that.

I grew up in a small machine shop and a result of that love the mechanical side of everything. I also do powdercoating on the side periodically which ive been doing about 5-6 years now. Also Into offroad, crawler/trail trucks as well. Im always looking for guys to wheel with too.

So I wish everyone a safe year, and thanks for reading the post.

Edited by SPDLR

welcome!

there are a bunch of us that do lots o' track days at nelson with motoseries (previously called fasttrax) so if you have any questions, just drop us a PM or post up in one of the threads in the track days section of the site.