Intratec Sport 22

Casper

Why not?

Well I could roll pieces of human feces into balls and play with those also but I choose not to play with shit.

Same concept..

I thought maybe you had a reason other than the looks. It just looks like a gansta made pos to me but that is just my personal opinion. I could be way off base. Its not that I wouldnt shoot it because of its looks although that is some of my reason but the other would be if it's actually safe. I just dont trust cheaply made firearms and that thing looks cheap to me.

whats so "gangsta" about this gun?

when i think "gangsta" i think of a full-size glock with extended mag

like this: (this one is actually owned by a member on OR....wont say who though since i think its 33-34 rds which i believe is less than legal in ohio?)

34738_413960521217_580146217_5178342_1460352_n.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

whats so "gangsta" about this gun?

when i think "gangsta" i think of a full-size glock with extended mag

like this: (this one is actually owned by a member on OR....wont say who though since i think its 33-34 rds which i believe is less than legal in ohio?)

34738_413960521217_580146217_5178342_1460352_n.jpg

That falls into the "dumb category" Not because of the mag but because of the weeee-tarded light setup.

From a quick perusal of teh intarwebs, people fall into one of two camps:

Great gun

or

Biggest POS evar.

I tend to classify things more as useful with purpose, useless/no purpose, accurate, reliable, not accurate, not reliable.

My biggest thing is accuracy & reliability, if you cant hit anything with it then it doesn't serve a purpose in my opinion. Now Im not talking .5" groups at 100yards or anything but Ive seen some of these pistols/rifles, etc, that wont shoot a 6 inch group at 25 yards.. That is a POS to me.

Edited by flounder

I'm with Casper on this one - i want to see how that thing shoots. It might be the (really) poor man's Uzi for all we know :p

this thread inspired me to look at 25 round mags for my rifle; you know, in case the dollar collapses and I have to defend my home

...from all the squirrels and rabbits that will inevitably be looting. god damn do I need to convince the wife that a shotgun is necessary.