StreetWerkz Powder Coating - Above and Beyond!!

Jcarlson

I shouted for StreetWerkz Powder coating once before, but they went above and beyond yet again. Last year I dropped of my tank with them to have it media blasted in prep for painting. They charged a fair price and did a great job, but one of the rubber plugs fell inside the tank and they got some sand inside as well. Those were a pain in ass to get out but it didn't kill me. Got it out, painted the tank, the world is at peace.

I dropped my wife's tank off the other day for the same service. I mentioned what happened last time and simply asked them to be more careful as not to have it happen again. I was expecting about a $30 charge for the job. A fair price in my mind.

When I picked it up yesterday they said there was no charge. I asked why and they said because of what happened last time. I told them I wasn't complaining, just asking that it not happen again. They said they had to make it right. We shook hands and I left.

Now that's what I call doing business. I told them I don't have much other work for them, but if I do I'm going back to them.

So, if anyone needs that kind of work done, or anything powder coated - and I mean anything, I'll reccommend them anyday any way.

They're located on Clara Ave next to the state Fairgounds between 17th & 11th ave.

Jim

• 9 months later...
Thanks for the kind words Jim.

We do our best to service our clients as well or better than any other powder coating shops out there.

We aren't always perfect, we do however belive in fixing our mistakes when they happen.

Josh

this is the attitude every business should have A+ to you sir