FS Sig p229 compact 9mm

C-bus

can you bring it to dyno day if youre going?

Still not sure if I'll make it. Kids have soccer games, but I'm going to try. I'll pm before I go, if I make it.

Edit... looks like I'll be there around 1:30ish.

Edited by C-bus

do you know what time on friday? I was only at the dyno day for a few minutes around noon, then had to run due to an unexpected lunch obligation. Sorry the timing didn't work out

do you know what time on friday? I was only at the dyno day for a few minutes around noon, then had to run due to an unexpected lunch obligation. Sorry the timing didn't work out

I have an early meeting in Beechwood (7:30). I'm flexible between 11:00 and 3:00 and could really meet you anywhere on the east side of 71. If you want it, I'll take it off the market.

You don't have to take it off the market on my behalf. If you still have it by the time you get to painesville (i live and work in mentor), then i'd like to take a look at it. Ill also be at iron pony at 12:10 ish today if that works better for you. Ill try to pm you my number in any case (my phone is sometimes a bitch)

If other sales fall threw, call me. I just sold my van. Guy gave me a deposit to hold it till Friday. then he picks it up and gives me the rest.

Nice work! If I don't sell it Friday, I'll give you a shout.