FS - Taurus pt111 millenium pro

curby

SOLD

looking to sell my carry piece. dont want to but need cash.

like new. couple hundred rounds through it. comes with box, 2 mags and keys.

SOLD

Info From Taurus

Model: 111BP-12

Finish: Blue

Status: Available Caliber: 9 mm Grips: Checkered Polymer UPC: 7-25327-60039-8 Capacity: 12 +1 Weight: 18.7 oz Rate of Twist: 1:9.84" Barrel Length: 3.25" Construction: Polymer/Steel Height: 5.125" Frame: Compact Width: 1.125" Action: DA/SA Front Sight: Heinie Length: 6.125" Grooves: 6 Safety: Firing Pin Block,Manual Safety,Manual Safety Trigger Type: Smooth Order #: 1-111031P-12 MSRP: $441.00 Rear Sight: Straight-8 Grooves Turn: Right

Edited by curby

36 views and noone... come on fellas... Throw out some offers... Don't let the taurus name shroud your judgement. I've never had a jam or even a hiccup with this piece.

also throw in a desantis IWB holster.

3rd Gen, 12+1 model. I'm open to offers.

3rd. Generation> Textured grip with raised stippling on front and backstrap. "MILLENNIUM" on left side of frame, model number plus "Pro" on right side of frame I.e.: PT111PRO, PT140PRO, PT145PRO.

Has "memory pads" on both sides of frame. (small oval detents on the frame to place tip of trigger finger keeping outside of triggerguard.)

Edited by curby

i have had 3 and no problems with any of them. Just need monies. I love it. it's just the right size to throw in a IWB and go. never know it's there.

There are no blemishes that i can recall but i will go over it later and take some more pics.