Husqvarna SM 610 LED taillight kit w/ signals

Carwhore

I purchased a new tail light for my 610 because I broke my factory one riding a wheelie :D

I bought this kit off eBay from Gib Goddard

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250763019055&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

!B3efJTQBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!gwEyEQMBfwvBMmVm-OPdg~~_12.JPG

!B5Ne7U!!Wk~$(KGrHqF,!jcEybj7ZrbiBMs)TYMsSQ~~_12.JPG

!B5Ne8h!Bmk~$(KGrHqZ,!igEyeHke)CJBMs)TdEnsg~~_12.JPG

When I first got the light everything was packaged extremely well, the bracket he made for it was perfect! It was all press bent no welds and looked great! Included instructions for the light which any one could understand it's just 5 wires:cool:.

I wired everything up soldered everything put it on and it looked great.

198865_10150460775630215_520765214_17995546_5480316_n.jpg

You will need to minor triming on the license plate in order for it to fit with the new bracket. It puts the license plate at an angle and it hits on the inner fender. No big deal, fuck it cut that shit down!;)

To Start my experience with the kit. I have everything installed and no brake light.....ok push both levers now I have light. With no levers pushed the light didn't work. Contacted Gib via email and a new light was sent out immediately:bow:.

Tried the new light he gave me, same shit no constant brake light staying on. WTF! Now I'm pissed (not at gib at my bike). Well contacted gib letting him know my findings, he tells me which wires are what. Ends up being a blow fuse! SUCCESS!!! Fixed it and both lights work flawless.

CLIFFS:

1.) Gib sent me a quality light and great bracket

2.) The light didn't have a constant on

3.) Gib sent new light (with ups return lable for the other light so I didnt have to pay for shipping back to him)

4.) New light same issue

5.) Stupid blown fuse on my bike (no issues what so ever with his product)

6.) Both lights work great!!!

7.) GIB AWESOME PERSON AND TOP NOTCH SERVICE

For anyone wanting to buy these "Kits"

eBay user name--draddog27

Email--- gib@goddard-enterprises.com

I told him to join to forum, we'll see if he does. I know there are some 610 guys here! Thanks again GIB :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Edited by Carwhore