Ballistic Designs

Kent2406

If your looking for a custom paint job for your helmet, check out Ballistic Designs, http://www.ballistic-designs.com/ He is pretty much a one man shop from Dover, Oh. Most of his clientele is from the go-kart racing series, midget racing and other types of racing. If you have been to any races in Ohio or Pennsylvania in the last few years, chances are you've seen his work going around the track. He's a good guy that does excellent quality work. Go to his web page and see samples of his work, you won't be disappointed.

i checked out the link in the OP and while the guy does nice work - none of his designs (that i saw) looked too unique...they all looked like something you could buy off the shelf on a shoei or a scorpion helmet (those two brands ring a bell with odd paint work)

Yeah, reimbrandt definitely does some awesome work. Those look sweet, he does an amazing job! Does he have a website or somewhere that has pictures of his work? Cornell would love to see his work. The majority of Ballistic's clientele are in the go-kart, midget racing series and they usually don't want helmets like those you posted. Those go-kart guys are weird like that. Just thought I would share, the more information available the better for everyone.

Edited by Kent2406