Range report taurus 738

speedytriple

So I made it out to the range on sunday to break in my pocket .380 taurus 738 tcp. After a few mags of rapid fire break in I started to slow down and aim. LOL Not bad for a pocket gun at 25 feet. was shooting a mix of federal american eagle fmj and a box of cor-bon jhp. both fed perfect with no jams. No fail to feeds and no stove pipes. ran 125 rounds with out a glitch. a bit snappy but not bad. could use a grip extension for my sponge mike square hands. other wise was pleased with the results of the gun and its accuracy. Here is a pic of 14 rounds(2 mags plus loaded chamber both times) still need to get use to it but nort bad for a 125 rnds on a new gun at 25 feet.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=13568

actually ive put more rounds through my brothers before i bought mine, than mine. The only problem ive had is if you are so easy on racking the slide it will stop about 1/8 inch short. then you can either push it forward and it well be good to go or rerack. other than that none with mine, my brothers, or my dads.. the only other thing thats not a issue but strange is my gun is a A and my brothers is a B or vice versa... but his magazines dont work in mine... not an issue like i said but apparently they changed the magazines length front to back a hair and thats enough for them to stick i mine... just turned in my ccw application. in a month ill be ready.. trust the gun with my life and my families.