Brian (kawikid)

4DAIVI PAI2K5

That's pretty close. Ill point out some of the things that differ. Keep the rep on stand by :)

1. Instead of a giant wing for down force I use a 3000 gallon tank filled with extremly flammable shit.

2. Instead of the cowgirl go ahead and substitiute my baby momma (cbrgirl).

3. There aren't many cones out in amish country for me to swerve in and out of so I owe amish children. And depending in how my day is going I might just choose to run over them and play a points game I made up.

What is this awesome points game you ask? Well... thanks for asking I would love to share!!! All the amish kids are at least worth one point but some are worth more than others depending on different variances, and seeing that they are amish one that stands out a little is easily seen but they are few and far between. You also get bonus multipliers. One of the little bastards, for example, does a barrel roll trying to get away that is x2 since it seems to be a common avoidance method. Now on to the points.

1 pt for the passenger getting one by kicking the passenger door open (its more of a driver assist)

2 pt for one carrying a red lunch bucket

3 pt for one carding a blue lunch bucket

4 pt for any other color lunch bucket.

5 pt for one on a bicycle

6 pt for a girl not wearing a bonnet

7 pt for taking out ones trying to excape thru the ditch

8 pt for getting one on a pony cart but you have to get the pony too or else its based on lunch bucket color.

9 pt for getting one along with his/her dog

10 pt for offing one with a mental retardation (let's face it at that point you are doing gods work.... jk there is no 10 pointers lol... had you going!!!)

But finally its an instant win of you bag yourself a black amish child. And if you do I suggest you get out and take a picture cuz that's about like running over bigfoot.

Any questions?

Ps I scored 35 points just typing this all out!!!

:lol: