it's hockey playoff time!

Cheech

the rangers can do it.... Pittsburgh SUCKS!! I hope they lose to Tampa Bay, of course they'd loose to The Captain Steve Yserman!!! (he's the GM in tampa, he's turned that team around fast!!!) ...

Still sore we beat you two years ago for the cup?

I hope the Redwings show up for the play offs. We wont be any good if we dont win the games at the Joe. Loosing on home ice sucks. The wings do kick alot off ass on the road.

Lets Go Redwings....If anybody is up for some street hockey in Pataskala grab a stick and head over for some fun.

vancouver-canucks.png

We'll be waiting for you Cheech and the outcome will be different than '94.

The Sedin twins and Luongo > the rest!!! Bring on the best post season in sports!

Edited by cmh_sprint

Still sore we beat you two years ago for the cup?
Nah I won't get sore until the Pens set some records even close to the Wings... 11 cups, 20 consecutive years making the post season, 4 presidents trophies, 60 HOF players... shall I continue? :D

Nah I won't get sore until the Pens set some records even close to the Wings... 11 cups, 20 consecutive years making the post season, 4 presidents trophies, 60 HOF players... shall I continue? :D

50 in the HOF, 3rd after Montreal and Toronto.

But, impressive nonetheless. :D

Still don't like 'em. Respect 'em, but don't like 'em.

Except without little nancy girls that take dives every 30 seconds to stop the game.

+1. oh you brushed my arm, so I'm going to act like you ripped it out of the socket, be carried off the field on a stretcher only to jump off the stretcher as soon as it crosses the sideline like and act nothing happened. :nono:

soccer = watching paint dry or grass grow. I played soccer, my kids play soccer and it still boring as shit.

Times eleventy billion.

Hockey is soccer on ice though sir! :lol:

Are you crazy? If you want to compare ice to turf, compare hockey and rugby. Soccer is lame.

+1. oh you brushed my arm, so I'm going to act like you ripped it out of the socket, be carried off the field on a stretcher only to jump off the stretcher as soon as it crosses the sideline like and act nothing happened. :nono:

That's the same reason I don't like basketball. Too many players trying to get fouls. A little tap and they go flying then lay on the ground for 10 minutes. "Hey did you see that ref? I have hangnail now!!" :lol;

:nono::nono::nono::nono: