Stolen 2004 gsxr 750

gsxr07

Cant tell you how much this means! Just moving to columbus, I know nobody. When my bike went missing, I felt helpless. Now I feel as though the tide has turned and its only a matter of time before myself and all the great buckeye riders hunt this scum bag down. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE LOOKING AND HELPING. :bow:

There are a bunch of good people looking at this site. I'm sure someone would let you know. I, like others on the forum, are watching Craigslist and EBay for leads.

Just got this email from another military member, not quite sure how to act on it, but i sent him an email from an account i set up that says "hey my buddy says your looking for a frame and title, i've got a few if your interested just let me know"
HERE IS THE EMAIL:

I totaled my bike from stunting and trying to sale parts for the bike. This guy won't leave me alone about my frame and title for my bike. Only reason you need a frame and title is for a stolen bike. This is the guy that is trying to get ahold of me Rob ***<email editted> .
Good Luck
Jay

Edited by OsuMj

Just got this email from another military member, not quite sure how to act on it, but i sent him an email from an account i set up that says "hey my buddy says your looking for a frame and title, i've got a few if your interested just let me know"
HERE IS THE EMAIL:

I totaled my bike from stunting and trying to sale parts for the bike. This guy won't leave me alone about my frame and title for my bike. Only reason you need a frame and title is for a stolen bike. This is the guy that is trying to get ahold of me Rob **** <email editted> .
Good Luck
Jay

Google his address and do a few drive-bys. Not "drive-bys" in the gangsta way. Edited by OsuMj

I'm just trying to gather some evidence to help me build a stronger case against the "suspects". I emails from a guy who says he has the same exact bike that was stolen from me. DEF worth looking into.

I emailed this guy a sting too. For all i know he is watching this forum, and if he is I have a message for him; I'm closing in on you. The police are closing in on you. Everyone is looking for that bike. This is your last chance to return my motorcycle without any charges. Its not a matter of IF i catch you... its WHEN I catch you. AND when i do im going ANCIENT BABYLON on your ass.

You'll be hard pressed to trace an EXACT location without subpeona's to the ISP. You can trace it to a general area for free though.

http://tools.whois.net/whoisbyip/

On the other hand, reverse tracing a phone number is fairly easy.

http://dir.yahoo.com/reference/phone_numbers_and_addresses/reverse_lookup_directories/

i just typed 2 #'s into this program including my own and it came back with nothing. sorry but that program does not to work.

Google "argali yellow and white" it's a number look up program that works really well. And it's free.