Stolen 2004 gsxr 750

gsxr07

The money is put up by crime stoppers. I dont have a red cent to drop on a bike. I'm pretty fucking miserable without it. You dont know the pain that im going to bring the person who took my bike. Even IF the law catchs them first, i'll be waiting when they get out.... fucking scum bag is going to pay. (im pretty angry)

dexter morgan gets rid of miami's scum, i think we need someone in columbus

It was a no go. The guy reluctantly let him look at the VIN of what appeared to be a black 04 or 05 GSXR 600 or 750. The vins from my title and the bike in his garage did NOT match. He was pretty angry that I just showed up, but I explained to him that "hey im just looking for my bike". For all I know he could have my bike stored in another garage somewhere. I've done all I could except give up hope that maybe one day it will be back in my garage. :(

So I guess im considering this a total loss. Columbus Police have yet to call me about the theft/burglary, and thats exactly why I never call the police. I think 1000's of people have heard/seen the story so I can only wait to see what turns up. Day 9.

Sorry about your loss. I hate to say it but like alot of people have said before, i doubt you will find that bike intact. Without the title the bike cant be driven on the street. If it was to be used for a track bike, then the bike wouldnt even look the same as when you had it, people change things for track bikes. Odds are its prolly sitting in someones garage or shed in pieces or still intact waiting for time to pass before they do something with it. Ebay is prolly where most of it will end up. Again sorry about your loss, couldnt imagine that if mine was gone. I assume you dont have theft ins on the bike? Hope you can come up with money to get another one day as it seems it was your life.

Well $3000 bucks to whoever rats the guy out who's got it. Could be a nice payday for someone who makes an aynoumous tip

Sorry about your loss. I hate to say it but like alot of people have said before, i doubt you will find that bike intact. Without the title the bike cant be driven on the street. If it was to be used for a track bike, then the bike wouldnt even look the same as when you had it, people change things for track bikes. Odds are its prolly sitting in someones garage or shed in pieces or still intact waiting for time to pass before they do something with it. Ebay is prolly where most of it will end up. Again sorry about your loss, couldnt imagine that if mine was gone. I assume you dont have theft ins on the bike? Hope you can come up with money to get another one day as it seems it was your life.

yeah its ridiculous. I've always respected the basic rule, dont touch other peoples property. I've already missed so many bike events I wanted to go to. I can barely stand it. Thanking god for this rain so I dont have to see any more bikes ride by :bow:

I wish someone would come forward too, not for the money but so the guy or guys that have it can get in trouble for what they did. People work hard for what they have and the people come along and steal it. Shame

I wish someone would come forward too, not for the money but so the guy or guys that have it can get in trouble for what they did. People work hard for what they have and the people come along and steal it. Shame

+1 If they don't get caught at least let them have a bad high side in a bad corner with a very steep cliff and sharp rocks at the bottom with lots of very angry rattle snakes. ;)

yes lets hope they high side on their buddies bike and the only thing they find at the bottom of the cliff is the guys have burnt ID which leads them back to my baby. :D

+1 If they don't get caught at least let them have a bad high side in a bad corner with a very steep cliff and sharp rocks at the bottom with lots of very angry rattle snakes. ;)
  • Upvote 1

Sorry about your bike man...I would feel then same as you if something happened to mine. Keep an eye on Craigslist...they may be waiting for the heat to die off before they part the bike. Also...don't just look in Columbus, a lot of times thieves will move parts in other cities to keep it on the low. Hope u find your bike and the pricks that stole it so you can put your foot up their ass.