WSBK on SPEED NOWza!

TwiztedRabbit

I thought it was good racing this weekend. Impressed with Toseland in the booth too.

The comment he made about Sykes needed to be said. "if I was a second and a half off my qualifying pace, that would be a problem on my team."

(for those not aware, Sykes qualified on the front row, then proceeded to race over a second off the leaders' pace, and finish around 12th...)

It is racing and all, but not the same as last year without Spies.

Spies was 2 years ago. Last year it was Toseland and Crutchlow on the Yamaha.

And Kawasaki seems to not be able to get good tyre usage out of the ZX10 yet. To be competitive for a few laps, they need to put on gear that won't last but half the race...

I thought it was good racing this weekend. Impressed with Toseland in the booth too.

The comment he made about Sykes needed to be said. "if I was a second and a half off my qualifying pace, that would be a problem on my team."

(for those not aware, Sykes qualified on the front row, then proceeded to race over a second off the leaders' pace, and finish around 12th...)

That comment was about Smrz not sykes. Sykes qualified 7th.