Droid X wont boot

yotaman88210

if you rooted and didnt change any of the factory ROMs or anything else - i also doubt rooting was your problem...sounds like that app did something or like your phone might have gotten moisture damage or something....do you leave the phone on the sink or anything when you shower? steam can cause water damage....or it could be maybe it picked up a static electric shock or something....either way, it sounds like a hardware fail at this point

I take it with me when I drop large deuces, but thats the only time it goes in the bathroom. Hmmm... Maybe Ill throw it in some rice tonight for giggles and shits. It was in my pocket while I walked in the rain a little yesterday. I guess Ill activate the old LG dare!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!! :banana:

I got it to go to a bootloader 30.04 screen... But thats about all it will do. My dude came over last night and he is taking it over to a friends house today who is apparently an engineer for VZW. Most likely will be ordering a new one tonight. Its amazing how much I am addicted to that phone