Advocare

cattmouch33

So my wife and I recent invested in Advocare after seeing some amazing results with family members. My brother did the 24 day challenge and dropped 24lbs. The products offered are part of the Informed choice in which Advocare pays to have their products tested to make sure that it contains no substances on any ban list.

All of the members of my family and my wifes family have lost weight and inches after doing the 24 day challenge. And they also did it in a safe way that isn't yo-yo dieting or just not eating. The products are full of the vitamins most people are missing from their diet.

There are multiple lines for different people whether it be weight loss, energy, muscle building, or recovering after surgery or joint repair.

I'm just throwing this on here because I would like to offer some of these great products to people I know after seeing some great results with the performance elite line.

If you want to know more about the products you can visit the site

( www.advocare.com/10122424 ) or you can call me or my wife at 937-938-8090 or email at couch_33@hotmail.com or jcouch11@hotmail.com

I know this sounds like a gimmic which I understand, So if you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I will answering everything to the best of my abilities.

Ill have to say I have tried the eating less and working out. Its better then any drug or program, you save money, lose weight, and gain muscle. I think alot more people need to try this

+1, but that goes against the instant gratification, pop a pill, and eat what ever you want marketing campaigns most of these programs use. It also feeds into the American psyche that you can't do it on your own you need a crutch to reach your goals. Put the cookie, ice cream, candy bar down and don't eat 2000 calories a day and think a 10 minute workout will give you results. As Wicked and Swingset stated eat less, exercise more and have some sense of self control and the results will put to shame any drug or program out there. Rant over... move along

Well, so much for trying to promote your new exciting product Couch. There are thousands of people using Advocare for a reason. It is a lifestyle change, but also lends people some peice of mind as previously stated.

thanks guys, I'm on the work out more train already. It's just something to help out, do you take protein when working out?? It's not just for losing weight, that's just one line and something that a lot of people are interested in. Most people do need something to help jump start them to eating right and working out more. This just helps it along. Anyways I'll shut up now

thanks guys, I'm on the work out more train already. It's just something to help out, do you take protein when working out?? It's not just for losing weight, that's just one line and something that a lot of people are interested in. Most people do need something to help jump start them to eating right and working out more. This just helps it along. Anyways I'll shut up now

Just to be clear, my rant wasn't directed at anyone. It was an general rant at all these products and the pervasive attitude of most people. Glad to hear your doing the complete approach.

I understand most people don't do either. I don't like gimmicky products but I have seen results with this and so have family members that have used it. I researched this product line just like the others. It's actually packed with lots of vitamins and minerals you need not sugar and crap to jack you up. The stuff I take is for during work outs and after so I don't feel like I've been put through the wringer the next day. To each their own, Do what works for you.