Time to identify yourself!

buildit

Is that plated? Unless your running renagade you need plates to be on the road. More for the CFR than the WR.

It is plated, along with my wife's TTR 125. This is what it looks like when it is not stuck in the mud.

DSCN0050.jpg

Is that plated? Unless your running renagade you need plates to be on the road. More for the CFR than the WR.

Old video of a large DS group in WV.:D

By the way, that is the road it is stuck on. If you are really a dual sport rider you should participate in the Hanging Rock 200 coming up in a few weeks and the Nutcracker 200 in the fall. You will be introduced to more roads in SE ohio that you would not know it was a road if you walked across it.

It is plated, along with my wife's TTR 125. This is what it looks like when it is not stuck in the mud.

DSCN0050.jpg

Nice, I wish I could get another 55watt stator for my YZ426 so I could get it back down south and ride.

nope not plated. But i also use my dads X which is plated and road legal. Things a beast has the "pussy" recluse clutch though. No offence.

X? BMW Xchallenge?

nope not plated. But i also use my dads X which is plated and road legal. Things a beast has the "pussy" recluse clutch though. No offence.

Ouch! I also have the recluse in my 426 and I would take that over a standard clutch any day of the week when on the SE Ohio DS rides or Hatfield McCoy trails. It is no fun trying to get up some of those climbs when someone loops it in front of you and you have to stop. Auto clutch and you can just motor right on up without looping it yourself. Helps prevent arm pump as well!

Maybe....

Got a Weestrom and have been trying to find the dirt and gravel roads around the area. However so far all have been in pretty good shape. Worst is my parent's road which has plenty of loose gravel. However that will get better once it stops raining every day. :rolleyes:

Won't be trying to bury it up to the axles any time soon though :D

Craig

DSC00667.jpg

Here is my Wee-Strom playing in the grass for a photo. Have done some very short jaunts in the gravel and on dirt roads trying to get the feel for it. It feels great on everything but loose gravel, trying to get used to that though. It is at 450 miles now, coming up on the first service pretty quick. If I ride to work twice this week it will be there.

Nothing feels good on loose gravel. The key is to keep your speed up and get up on the pegs. But the floating feeling will become normal to you and so will the need to lean the bike under you for turns vs slowing and steering through the corners.

Nothing feels good on loose gravel. The key is to keep your speed up and get up on the pegs. But the floating feeling will become normal to you and so will the need to lean the bike under you for turns vs slowing and steering through the corners.

Thank you!