AMA Road Service

sporttour

When I suffered tire failure on I-68 east of Morgantown, I used the towing service included with my AMA membership to get a flat tow into town. The twenty-six mile tow would have cost a a bundle; with AMA, the tow was free. The savings easily paid for three years of membership. Join AMA today.

• Upvote 1

I had to use the AMA road Service last year when my Suburban died on Route 30. They towed me 30 miles and then my brother brought my car trailer and took me home. Didn't cost me a penny other than my membership.

Used them twice, once in American Falls, ID in 2007 when I got a flat on I-80. Towed me to the hotel and the owner of Sport Motors (Yamaha dealer) in Pocatello, ID picked my bike up from where I was staying to the dealership for free and installed a new tire for me. Second time was last month when one of my front brake calipers seized up and had to be picked up on 270/33.

Covers all the vehicles and works anywhere in the US and Canada. Not arguing with that. :)

I used the service Tuesday morning after my water pump went out on me about 2AM driving north on 71/75 around Walton, Kentucky. They had a truck to me within 30 minutes of calling them.

Anyone know how far south the traffic cameras are used in Kentucky? I'm fairly certain now that if they are that far south they don't use them for traffic enforcement.

I used the service Tuesday morning after my water pump went out on me about 2AM driving north on 71/75 around Walton, Kentucky. They had a truck to me within 30 minutes of calling them.

Anyone know how far south the traffic cameras are used in Kentucky? I'm fairly certain now that if they are that far south they don't use them for traffic enforcement.

Don't believe they've got traffic cams south of Louisville? May be wrong on that - but on my way to souther Tennessee, the statey's in KY had a "trapper" sitting on an overpass shootin' traffic and 3 other's fielding the speeders a mile or 2 after that.......almost got me if it weren't for the faster left-laners hittin' 90 past me.