Silver WRX in Indpendence?

redkow97

Hey all,

That's me that you had spotted. I work down the road there, actually in the Kichler facility. Our company just moved into one of their building.

1) Glad you like my exhaust. I'm too married, so you'll need another way to pick up guys on the interweb. :p:D I like my car, bike, guns and love my wife.

2) I love it when only riders know the meaning of my plate; KNE DRGR.

Anyway, good to be here. Hope to see some of you guys around. I know rpone605 from another local forum for a while now. Glad he has joined the 2 wheel dark side. :p

I work at 7100 right there. I almost wish I still had a street bike. we could piss off the brecksville park rangers during lunch together.

I work at 7100 right there. I almost wish I still had a street bike. we could piss off the brecksville park rangers during lunch together.

Sweet! LOL. I've been thru that section of the park with my car. And let just say AWD drifting is pretty sweet. But damn, the exhaust can give away my position.

My CEO loves my bike and car. He's another gearhead too. :D

Sweet! LOL. I've been thru that section of the park with my car. And let just say AWD drifting is pretty sweet. But damn, the exhaust can give away my position.

My CEO loves my bike and car. He's another gearhead too. :D

are they hiring?

I work my ass off when properly motivated.