forget motogp, BSB is where it's at!

natedogg624

holy cow just got done watching the british super bike round 1 action at brands hatch and there was more action in one race than an entire season of mGP!!

if you have access to an r-u account i highly recommend watching both race 1 and 2.

There was good reason to be harsh: It used to be the case that you were responsible for whoever you invited. They were very strict on gb difference and punished those who were selfish and only used the account to download but not seed. So if your difference got too big you got the boot. AND if the person you invited got booted for too big a gb difference you yourself got the boot as well no matter how good you are about seeding.

They have relaxed on these standards recently so now it's just a matter of knowing someone that has an account and an invite to give out.

Hope that made sense... It was all typed on my phone sorry for any errors

Try peer guardian Adam?

Racing underground is a private dedicated racing torrent download site.

I have peer blocker now. but still havent downloaded anything.

fuckers blocked my net completely besides going to the site of my service provider to to agree to stop down loading or else. I'm to pretty to be on the other side of the bars at work.

I have peer blocker now. but still havent downloaded anything.

fuckers blocked my net completely besides going to the site of my service provider to to agree to stop down loading or else. I'm to pretty to be on the other side of the bars at work.

You need business class.

Great Britain Population: 60 million

United States Population: 300 million

British Superbike:

30+ superbikes on the grid, six manufacturers

12 rounds

A few former MotoGP riders

AMA Superbike:

20+ superbikes on the grid, four manufacturers

9 rounds

Nobody who's raced at the World Championship level except Ben Bostrom and Roger Lee Hayden, who had one year on the slowest bike in WSBK

Something ain't right with the state of roadracing in this country...

I think BSB is the best motorcycle racing period from a spectator standpoint.....unfortunately the only way to see it is downloading i believe......35 superbikes on 1 mile track.....supersport/superstock/125gp/848 duc cup/sidecars! that what i call a racing serious not to mention the field is stacked full of riders with serious pedigree......

Best bet is to find somebody with a racing underground invite

That's because in this country, people think turning left in a circle is racing.

Motorcycle racing is nowhere near as popular here as it is in Europe.

But I would like to get into this Underground Racing. Would I need to upload my own videos or just seed?

Great Britain Population: 60 million

United States Population: 300 million

British Superbike:

30+ superbikes on the grid, six manufacturers

12 rounds

A few former MotoGP riders

AMA Superbike:

20+ superbikes on the grid, four manufacturers

9 rounds

Nobody who's raced at the World Championship level except Ben Bostrom and Roger Lee Hayden, who had one year on the slowest bike in WSBK

Something ain't right with the state of roadracing in this country...

The majority of the US population thinks that 2 wheels are only used for recreation. While in Europe, it's also a form of daily transportation. People ride in the wet there all the time. While compare to Americans that get into their "cage" and drive everywhere.

That's why NASCAR (aka Stock Car) is the most popular cause they "look like normal daily drivers."

But then again, something needs to be said about the promoters of these events.