Assuming the weather is nice

Ringo

Just friday night street fights. 20 bucks gets you as many runs as you can get in. Well have the 1979 cbx that runs high 10's out there and ill be runnin the blackbird and tunin her up.

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/schedule.asp?articleid=17791&zoneid=45&navsource=Track%20Schedule

They are really leniant. As long as you dont have any leaks and have a clean bike you will be fine. Make sure if your gonna do faster than 120 quarter mile you have full leathers or they will throw you off the track. (I had this problem last week :( ).

They may have changed the price but im pretty sure its 20 for a rider and same price for spectators (male) Women get in free. Those were the rules for last season.

Yea, you can ride to the event but id make sure you have a back-up plan just incase something breaks. Anything sub 11 you want to be wearing full gear.

Make sure if your gonna do faster than 120 quarter mile you have full leathers or they will throw you off the track. (I had this problem last week :( ).

I hear you need a tether kill switch too, which is really lame. Let me know if this is NOT the case for future reference...

ok. definitely interested and will probably come out as long as the weather is nice.

:cool: Practicing good launches are a plus for you road racers.

I took the restrictor plate of the red dragon; she's not exactly street-legal, so keep that on the down-low.

:lol: Redkow, the "old school" movie quote made me smile. :cheers: