Now This Was Fun!!!

ProudPops

After four days in the hospital I finally got released Friday afternoon. My highlights were two. One, I could turn the heat up as much as I wanted to. Two, Satan and CBR Girl gave me a visit and we fucked with the hospital robot. My low lights were two. One was tieing off my varices through my throat with rubber bands, kind of like tieing off a nut sack with a rubber band until it falls off. Two, liver biopsie. Shove a fucking horse syringe into your liver, suck out out a chunk and do it again just in case the first time wasn't fun enough.

So anyway, Clutch picks me up and we come to the conclusion that I have made it another day above ground and I should go to Lodi and buy the set of Excel Pro Series, 18" rear 21" front, wheels complete with the Michelin Cross Competition tyres. After several hours of figuring out the spacers to make the narrow dirt wheels replace the wide 17" motard wheels I was ready to ride. They did tell me one minor detail in the hospital, "Be carefull, you could bleed out with something as minor as a nose bleed. Don't live your life in a bubble but......." Message heard, received maybe.

At seven O'Clock tonight I was giving Suzi all the trottle I could handle across the fields. The best part was that the snow made everything look level, so it was Game On! I love the unknown. I end up looking like Owndjoo at MidOhio last season, only I'm laughing while I'm laying in the snow under a three hundred pound bike . Pick her up and git it again, ahhhh Life is Good!

Enjoy it while you can.

Pops