Feliz Cinco de Mayo

Bad324

This happens to be my 2nd favorite drinking holiday. Its also ironic because most of you think I'm mexican

Contrary to popular belief this is not the Mexican Independence Day, its actually just to celebrate how awesome being Mexican was.

Yes, I've been sporting my sombrero all day and will continue to because I'm awesome and like doing crazy things to entertain. I've been blasting this on repeat all morning in my truck because its just hilarious watching peoples reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjZ2Qmfb_yY

The holiday doesn't affect me; I'm American born.

contrary to popular belief I also am and not mexican at all, but I was born a drinker and fun lover so I celebrate. Plus god damn if I don't love Burritos :D

Only Latinos have the kind of creative celebratory approach to life to be able to turn an obscure military victory over the French into an internationally celebrated holiday. That's why I married one.

I mean think about it, a military victory against the FRENCH! It hardly merits a mention in the back sections of the newspaper, much less worldwide celebration. :D (Just kidding, mon ami.)

contrary to popular belief I also am and not mexican at all, but I was born a drinker and fun lover so I celebrate. Plus god damn if I don't love Burritos :D

Dude, you have a turtle wearing a sombrero as your avatar. What do you mean you're not mexican? :cry:

• Upvote 1