I take off for a little bit...and no longer get any email notifications

InyaAzz

I still get notifications every Monday on threads I've participated in but no longer receive the newsletter. The email change note next to my avatar confuses me because I've never changed my email address and still get half of the notifications I used to.

I still get notifications every Monday on threads I've participated in but no longer receive the newsletter. The email change note next to my avatar confuses me because I've never changed my email address and still get half of the notifications I used to.

That means an email sent to you was bounced back. You should be able to change it to whatever you want here: http://www.ohioriders.net/profile.php?do=editprofile. It's in the second section, titled "Custom User Title". I haven't sent out a newsletter in a while.

So you want me to change my email to the exact same one I had before, the one I used to register with and have never changed?

I don't care if you change it or not. It's all automated. An email sent to you was bounced, which puts you in the bounced email users group. That disables all emails sent to you, sends you a message about the email bouncing, and changes the tag below your username as a reminder. If you're getting emails, then I'd just change your title if I were you.

I stopped getting emails about 3 weeks ago so I changed my email settings to send them to my gmail account. That worked for a while but then it stopped as well. I think it is a way for Ben to get more hits on the site since we have to keep coming here to see if there are any replies.;)

I stopped getting emails about 3 weeks ago so I changed my email settings to send them to my gmail account. That worked for a while but then it stopped as well. I think it is a way for Ben to get more hits on the site since we have to keep coming here to see if there are any replies.;)

LOL

The Roadrunner thing is still broke. Roadrunner has our new IP blacklisted from the previous owner. The last few weeks have been because when the host went down the second time they had to restart our server. I had mistakenly forgot to remove sendmail from init, so sendmail started up. I don't use sendmail, I use postfix. So emails weren't leaving the server at all. That part is all squared away.

• 5 weeks later...
LOL

The Roadrunner thing is still broke. Roadrunner has our new IP blacklisted from the previous owner. The last few weeks have been because when the host went down the second time they had to restart our server. I had mistakenly forgot to remove sendmail from init, so sendmail started up. I don't use sendmail, I use postfix. So emails weren't leaving the server at all. That part is all squared away.

Hmm...I' don't want to use my gmail address of my phone will die in 5 minutes. I'll have to come up with another address then.

Hmm...I' don't want to use my gmail address of my phone will die in 5 minutes. I'll have to come up with another address then.

Apparently the actual owner of the IP address (the datacenter) won't file the necessary paperwork or whatever to get this all cleared up. I'm getting quite frustrated over this one. I'll hopefully have a solution to this mess shortly. I'm hoping to be hosting this server myself VERY soon.

Apparently the actual owner of the IP address (the datacenter) won't file the necessary paperwork or whatever to get this all cleared up. I'm getting quite frustrated over this one. I'll hopefully have a solution to this mess shortly. I'm hoping to be hosting this server myself VERY soon.

Go in with Luca Brasi and make him an offer he can't refuse?

gangster-movies-the-godfather-brando.jpg