Heading to Johnstown tonight.

Beegreenstrings

I will be heading to the Johnstonw/New Albany area today. Leaving work early, around 1:30. Heading up to spend some time with my mom, they went to eat yesterday up in Amish country and were gone all day.

Heading from Zanesville on 146 over to 16 and then across 16/161 to exit just passed alexandria? Since they fixed the by-pass so it would not get off at State Route 41.

:biker: All black SuperChicken with the dual polished Yoshi's

I vowed not to ride it to work, since a A hole backed into my dual sport last year. But, it was crying out to me this morning when I was letting the dual sport warm up. Ah F it... :D could not resist that sexy beast.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

If I passed any of you in a corner on a copper colored whatever it was and did not wave... SOrry. I was admist a shift, Ahole in front of me was driving like 40 in a 55 and I came up on them way too fast.

PS they are doing repaving on st rte 146. Mid afternoon. To the poor soul stuck on the Harley that over heated. Sorry buddy I had a appointment to keep.