hello

ohiozx3

im a new rider, my names jason, i just got a bike last summer to learn how to ride and its currently for sale so i can buy a bigger one, i currently only have a ninja 250. im in perry ohio.

ill never ride a busa, scares the shit out of me! lol. im lookin into a cbr 600 or katana 600. really any 600 will do better than my 250. but my 250 gets some killer gas miles!

:welcome: I recommend a Hayabusa or ZX-14.

:nono:

Welcome to OR 600 is a nice size to upgrade to

^This

you might want to do a lot of research before you buy a new bike. If you are unfamiliar with bikes a cbr and a katana might look kinda the same but are vastly different. Do be afraid to ask questions. You might get bs answers but generally people on here are helpful.

Welcome!

Welcome

do yourself a favor and steer clear of the katana

^^ This.

I'd look at the norms; 600RR, R6, ZX6R, etc. Anything like that will make you a happy camper. What kind of riding do you like best? You might even want to look at the more sport touring focused bikes like an SV650, DL650, Versys, etc.

And welcome aboard.

^^ This.

I'd look at the norms; 600RR, R6, ZX6R, etc. Anything like that will make you a happy camper. What kind of riding do you like best? You might even want to look at the more sport touring focused bikes like an SV650, DL650, Versys, etc.

And welcome aboard.

thanks everyone for the welcomes, and for not flaming me for riding a 250. i do mostly recreational riding, im not really a hardcore rider. i mostly like to cruise around and enjoy the nice weather, and maybe ride to work when its nice.

thanks everyone for the welcomes, and for not flaming me for riding a 250. i do mostly recreational riding, im not really a hardcore rider. i mostly like to cruise around and enjoy the nice weather, and maybe ride to work when its nice.

should get a zx6r cause your name lol

ill never ride a busa, scares the shit out of me! lol. im lookin into a cbr 600 or katana 600. really any 600 will do better than my 250. but my 250 gets some killer gas miles!

Don't get a Katana. You'll crash if you ever go near Coshocton. Get the CBR. Welcome to the site.