UFC Fighter Has Idea For T-Shirt...

NinjaN8

...With A Bunch Of Shit Written All Over It

LAS VEGAS—Mixed martial artist Phillipe Nover announced design plans Thursday for a new T-shirt that he claimed would be completely covered in hundreds of dumbshit fighting terms and stupid fucking tribal patterns. "This shirt will feature a rambling assortment of worthless violent images and words, like 'grapple' and 'slam,' all thrown together in the most unappealing colors possible," said Nover, adding that graphics would include spray-painted angel wings, laughing skulls wearing crowns, random splatter marks, and other images so idiotic they could only appeal to 8-year-old boys from Long Island or emotionally undeveloped middle-aged men. "It's going to look like two Ed Hardy shirts fucked and vomited on each other. I can guarantee it will be the stupidest, ugliest T-shirt ever made." When asked if the inside tag would also feature an unsightly design, Nover admitted he had not yet thought of that but would be sure to include "machine guns or naked lady silhouettes or something else that's stupid."

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/ufc-fighter-has-idea-for-tshirt-with-a-bunch-of-sh,20338/

nice. sure to offend MMA guy and Likes to Fight guy... :D

Someone told me that the clubs down here in Miami have a new policy: "If it's on Jersey Shore, It doesn't come through the door."

I assume they are refering to Affliction, Ed Hardy, Tap Out, and so on...

Edited by NinjaN8