could use help

TSprague

I have a Suzuki TL1000R and during my first ride of the year my bike started showing the F1 code. Ive been told that I need to have my fuel injecters re-mapped but not sure if its something I can do on my own or if someone on here might be able to help. Thanks for any response

I have a Suzuki TL1000R and during my first ride of the year my bike started showing the F1 code. Ive been told that I need to have my fuel injecters re-mapped but not sure if its something I can do on my own or if someone on here might be able to help. Thanks for any response

Did you check the flux capacitor?

The battery is new and it runs for a second with starter fluid, just until the starter fluid burns off. I just don't want to pay a Suzuki deal a ton of money to remap it in two seconds lol

No power commander, kickstand switch is good and the fuel pump clicks on but it debt hum but I don't remember it doing that to start with. I wonder if I take it to a dyno, if they could remap it for me.