Indy ducati @ Putnam 5/29/11

standout

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if you guys think $65 is steep. Dave and I shot 15,600 images, plus another 3k on the gopros. I will be sorting and I hope everyone enjoys. I've got a lot of work to do. Here are some samples. You look Good Rusty.

GOPR0155.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

Sorry if you guys think $65 is steep. Dave and I shot 15,600 images, plus another 3k on the gopros. I will be sorting and I hope everyone enjoys. I've got a lot of work to do. Here are some samples. You look Good Rusty.

GOPR0155.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

BOOO!!! No samples of me...

Don't be sorry that I think your price is high.. But I'm guessing you didn't get many people to pay at the track the $65... I bet you could sell double the amount AT the track if you charged $40... I mean.. You already took the pictures.. Its better to maximize how much money you get for it.. I'll purchase my favorite 1 or 2 when I see them.. Thanks for being out there and taking pics! I was in advanced bike 330

im with andy on this one.. again NOT complaining everything is a grain of salt.. but the weekend was expensive enough being 185 a person to ride putnam with indy ducati(usually was 155).. 65 for the pics on top of that is just to much "no all of us that were there owned ducati's and coulda afforded that :P"

plus i was paying for 2 :)

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

BOOO!!! No samples of me...

Don't be sorry that I think your price is high.. But I'm guessing you didn't get many people to pay at the track the $65... I bet you could sell double the amount AT the track if you charged $40... I mean.. You already took the pictures.. Its better to maximize how much money you get for it.. I'll purchase my favorite 1 or 2 when I see them.. Thanks for being out there and taking pics! I was in advanced bike 330

Just for you Dubguy.

IMG_4831.JPG

$10 per download or $65 for a cd of all pictures you appear in. Click on digital products. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the digital products the default.

I sent out the first batch of CDs. Minimum number of photos was about 65 of 1 rider. Most were more in the range of 120 photos of 1 rider. 120 photos at full resolution for $65 is a great deal!!!