Ibanez 5-string bass - $200(?) Trade(?)

redkow97

SOLD

I have an Ibanez SR-505 with a really nice padded gig-bag.

I sold my big amp a couple of years ago, and my brother has my little amp in WA, so I cannot verify with 100% certainty that it works, but I would be SHOCKED if it didn't.

The bass has always been stored with the strings loose, so the neck isn't warped or bowing in the least. a few scratches on the back from my belt buckle, but otherwise in good cosmetic condition.

Active electronics worked great last time I played it. I'll throw a new 9v battery in if anyone wants to give it a play. BYO amp...

with the gig bag, I'd like $200, but I'm open to reasonable offers. I based my price on the going rate on eBay and Craigslist for similar models, but realistically, I'm just looking to pad my trackday budget. Show me where you can get something comparable cheaper, and I'll consider doing a "price match" of sorts.

Would consider trades for:

- rain tires (used, but in good condition)

- possibly DOT race tires, or even Q2's (keep in mind these are only $183 a set new though).

- 2000 watt generator (the quieter the better, but I'm realistic about what i'll get in the $200 range)

- maybe tire warmers?

- track credits with NESBA

- firearms? pistol, shotgun, etc. - let me know what you've got, and I'll consider it.

1306166152.jpg

1306166018.jpg

1306166091.jpg

1306166066.jpg

Edited by redkow97
SOLD