National Trails 5/20

Ringo

...Im not pulling pine valley out my ass.

The cbx that i run went on a slim fast diet and lost almost 200 pounds. It has vf1000r front end and has a bored out motor. + a custom pipemasters exhaust from australia.

Why dont we just settle this and run for pink slips at national trails next time we are both out :)

he is a LIAR. LOL. this kid thinks he can pull one over on people that actually go to the drag strip. YOU never ran a low 10 in your life. I cut a 10.2 on my ZX14 with lots of mods so no fucking way your dinosaur is running anything close that especially with a squid boss like yourself riding it. I doubt you could cut even a 10.9 which is what i just ran on my ZX6 with a shitball launch and 45 degree weather on pump gas. SMH kid your a disgrace to 2 wheels

If you would shutup, stop posting and do some research you would see that stock these blackbirds do the quarter in the mid 10's without any changes to the bike.

he is a LIAR. LOL. this kid thinks he can pull one over on people that actually go to the drag strip. YOU never ran a low 10 in your life. I cut a 10.2 on my ZX14 with lots of mods so no fucking way your dinosaur is running anything close that especially with a squid boss like yourself riding it. I doubt you could cut even a 10.9 which is what i just ran on my ZX6 with a shitball launch and 45 degree weather on pump gas. SMH kid your a disgrace to 2 wheels

Zx6 10.9. nice run. Look up the dinosaur. And btw you arrive late at everything so im sure your times are affected by that :D

I didnt respond because i was sick of you saying you want to ride then showing up an hour late and then leaving... if you wanna redeam yourself than show some courtesy and arrive on time or atleast say your going to be late.

Sorry just trying to explain why.

Any nice Wednesday night, I could be at Norwalk -- so whenever you want to run your geared blackbird against the straight-off-the-showroom-floor Hayabusa... that's where I'll be.

Or, I might be on the SV for shits and giggles -- it's just a lot slower.

Any nice Wednesday night, I could be at Norwalk -- so whenever you want to run your geared blackbird against the Hayabusa... that's where I'll be.

Or, I might be on the SV for shits and giggles -- it's just a lot slower.

Never been to norwalk , whats the sv run ?

Come and find out. Slower than 10.40s.

That would be kind of embarrassing though if you showed up with whatever bike your drag bike is, got spanked by a lowly standard vtwin. Food for thought.

Full disclosure -- the SV is modified. I put some frame and swingarm sliders on it.

Edited by JRMMiii

Next time i see you remind me and ill bring some. Best time last week was a 10.3
And i wanna say my 60 ft time was about 1.5

0-60 in 1.8 ish

I run 25 psi in the rear tire to prevent wheel spin. Heres one of my slips from last year that i still have on my phone for proof that 1.5 60 foot is doable.. It really does depend on how the bike is geared.

timeslip.jpg

I said last year. It was from my run last year on the 1979 cbx at pine valley raceway in texas.
I want you to bring whatever bike you run 1.5x 60' times and 10.3s on -- you know, the pine valley bike.
The cbx runs 10.7's

Read those, in order, and explain how they make any sense other than trying to inflate your own internet ego and then backtrack?

My ol' man said he used to be in the low 11s and would sometimes break into the high 10's on his CBX if the conditions were good, so once again, unless you're a pro rider or have hopped up equipment, 10.70s is out of the question.

• Upvote 1