MX vs. ATV - ALIVE

siggywiggy

I picked up MX vs. ATV - Alive and i really enjoy the physics of the bikes. Any way, does any one else here have it or plan on getting it. Would like to battle someone i know on a track.

PSN - rxCRANExs

BTW the network is back up. The store is still down.

PS2 vs ps3 is no contest, give one a try. Gotta say, though, that I never liked the Reflex edition. Physics were weird. Has Alive got that same type of thing? I DO like the original NFS Hot Pursuit better than the new one, though. I think the original may have been PS2.

FWIW, I'm not much of a gamer.

I still bang around on the old ps2 from time to time, mainly during winter - Tourist Trophy still gets me a needed FIX when there's snow outside, and I still love the old MX Unleashed too.

Plan on a PS3 someday, just dont game like I used to.......ahhh, seems age and responsibility prevail more and more

i have the older one for 360. i think its called untamed or unleashed or something.

it is cool b/c you can ride sand rails, quads, monster truck, dune buggy, trophy truck or dirt bike.

i tink this new one only has MX or quad tho :(