Ruger SR9

ohiozx3

anyone have a Ruger SR9? im thinkin about picking one up, it has great reviews and it rivals the glock 17's, and its way better priced. id really like to shoot one first but i trust the ruger name so ill probably end up getting one at a gun show in the near future.

im still considering a glock because of the ammount of customization that can be done to it. but the ruger just looks so much nicer and i already own a ruger and its been a great gun for me, so i really trust the name.

I was originally torn between the sr9c and the px4...... But ended up going with a keltec pf9. But that was strictly because of my desire to have it be an EDC gun. I'm pretty impressed with it as far as size for the power that it can put out, and I have had zero issues with. Though it is of course not really a range shooter gun which makes me a little sad, but I'll become as accurate as you can be with a pocket pistol- I am enjoying the challenge.

i went to go pick up an SR9 today and the salesman talked me out of it, i was also considering a glock 17 3rd gen, and after holding and comparing them side by side, i liked the glock grip better and it was a little lighter, it also broke down alot easier for cleaning. i still like the ruger alot, it looks alot nicer and its 100 cheaper than the glock.

I can't shoot glocks the grip angle is all wrong for me. I love my Springfield xdm though it has a more natural grip angle in my opinion. I carry an EMP though. I almost bought a Sr9c once I liked the way it felt in my hand, but now I have switched to 40 and 45.

no i didnt get the glock, i wanted to do some research on it before i picked one up. im also considering waiting until a gunshow comes back around, they usually will barter with you might be able to get it a little cheaper.