One step closer to completing my bucket list

gidet

-I just recently made a "bucket list" out of boredom and on that list was "Fly a plane"-

So I belong to this one site called "groupon", perhaps some of you have heard of it. But, if you haven't it's just a website that posts deals to local resturants and activities. Anyways... I logged onto the site today and what do I find?... a deal for a flight school that's 50% off ($75)!

Right now I'm pretty pumped, and probably not making sense, because even though it's just one lesson I will be able to complete one of my goals! So naturally I want to tell as many people as possible about this :p

How old are you? Already have a bucket list? My bucket list is just enjoying everyday I can and making the most out of it. I do what I do whenever it happens. To answer correctly though mine is to watch my boys succeed in life and have it better than I do. That would make me happy/complete.

Edited by NinjaNick

This is actually on my bucket

List as well. $75??? Are you kidding me?? I thought it would be prohibitively expensive. That's less

than a bike tire! Mind telling where it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want learn how to fly helicopter

I got to use a real simulator a company that is kinda like life flight owns. I forget how many thousands of dollars an hour it costs they said but it was cool nonetheless.

It's on groupon.com. I think the deal is still up...

Even though I am only twenty I do have a "bucket list"... why not? I've seen some things that make me want to appreciate life. I want to take advantage of it by doing everything I can think of doing. I'd like to think I'm very ambitious for my age :p

But yeah even though it's only an intro class I hope that it's going to be awesome! I haven't been in an airplane since I was two years old. I don't remember even being in an airplane so it's going to be an adventure.

Helicopter is next on my list!

I'm with ya. Start your bucket list early. The cool shit I'm going to want to do when I'm 80 probably hasn't even been invented yet.

besides, "every 22 yr old chick on the planet" fluctuates daily.

I believe my default "deal location" for the site is set for Columbus. Hopefully it shows up there.

Even though I'm not quite 22 I don't think I fluctuate.. I have a full time job and am hopefully getting a house soon. But I still have two years before stuff hits the fan ;)

Even though I'm not quite 22 I don't think I fluctuate..

I think you misunderstood my tasteless joke. I was implying that new girls are turning 22 every day, so it would be a life-long endeavor to have sexual relations with "every" 22 yr old girl.

Why do I have to be in this demographic :confused:

whatever. you know you want me. I bet you a hundred dollars you've already slept with dudes that are less attractive than me :D

...plus I can corner low and have good credit. that shit makes chicks horny.

I think you misunderstood my tasteless joke. I was implying that new girls are turning 22 every day, so it would be a life-long endeavor to have sexual relations with "every" 22 yr old girl.

I'll help you out on that endeavor and atleast cut the chore in half. :banana:

whatever. you know you want me. I bet you a hundred dollars you've already slept with dudes that are less attractive than me :D

...plus I can corner low and have good credit. that shit makes chicks horny.

I have never seen you but I don't want to lose $100 because I have been black out drunk more than once.