Riders Discount stepping up BIG!!!!!! AMA

Dubguy85

are they definitely adding weight to the Ducs? I know they were putting them on the dyno, but I don't expect huge hp numbers from them. They seemed to be catching/passing people on the brakes, not the straights.

the article also hinted that Holden will be on a BMW S1000RR in some Superbike races. that is the only "Riders Discount in-house prepped" race bike.

seems like they must build example bikes to show what the products they sell can do in action.

I just know the founder of RD was riding his personal S1000RR at Grattan a few weeks ago. there is video of it on Youtube.

Thanks for posting the link Dubguy. We're uber excited to get going with Jake. We'll have him test our BMW S1000RR and our YZF-R1 at a yet-to-be determined date/location so he can figure out which bike he wants to ride (and where) in American Superbike. I'll post some more info on the builds later on, but here are the choices:

Yamaha YZF-R1

wera_grattan_national_2010_10.jpg

BMW S1000RR

bmw_s1000rr_portrait_10.jpg