BeaveRun w/ WERA 6/18/11 (roll call)

redkow97

I'll probably do the solo at tracks I've never seen before just to get the seat time, and Saturday practice.

Summit would be on that list of tracks. I won't know for sure whether or not I have class on the weekend of that Summit date until 7/17 at the earliest... Definitely not riding again for a while due to school though :(

Chris it was good seeing you this weekend and hanging in the pits BS-ing. You were riding well out there, with some very SOLID finishes!

Thanks for the compliments but I'm sure the extra 150cc's is helping. The HWT solo only had two novices so I got a gift second place. B SS, and BSB I ended up in 3rd. B SS we all pretty much crossed the line at the same time, 2nd place was .065 behind, and I was .012 behind 2nd. Crazy race that one was I was.

As for the solo's, I'm learning to hate them. I too was just drained afterwards similar to bonking on a long run and it affected me Sunday. I need to get in better shape.

Unfortunately I now have a 2.5 month long break because I can't make another round until Beaverun in Sept.

We all get "gift" positions. Don't sell yourself short. You've got some horsepower on me, but I'm betting I weigh a good bit less than you too. Call it a wash, and you're still a couple seconds a lap quicker. for now :D

I got a few "gifts" this weekend myself - Dave crashed out of the solo ahead of me and handed me a position, and didn't Jeremy also crash out of one of the C races in turn 10? That gave me another position too. All part of racing; as are light grids.