BeaveRun w/ NESBA 6/11/11

redkow97

I have been away from the track way too long. I'll be at BeaveRun either Saturday OR Sunday, but not (riding) both.

if anyone else wants to go, I have no real preference about which day I ride, but want to book it soon. Sunday is usually less crowded if anyone's interested.

Have EZ-ups and chairs to share :D

Hhhhmmm....I've not had a chance to work on the suspension just yet but everything else is ready to go now on the tracker. I'm in VA right now and will be home on Wed. evening. I'll have to see if I can work this out.

i have a $50 credit to burn w/ NESBA, and lots of friends who ride there, so I'm kinda sold on this, but I figured I'd at least ask.

practicing for the WERA round the following weekend. I heard the winter wasn't super kind to the surface :(

• 2 weeks later...

I booked Sunday, so if you're between one day or the other, Sundays are usually less crowded for some reason. Faster too, because people who have never been there before seem to be more up to pace.

looking forward to it. Been off the bike for waaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

I'm in if I can get my bike together. I've never done a day with NESBA, just Motoseries and STT. Is it any different? Should I be any differently prepared? I'll just be in for Saturday and I usually run Intermediate unless there's a very good reason not to.

If you've never run w/NESBA they will put you in "B". If your smooth and consistant they will bump you. By the way I'll be there both days, it's my daughters 10th birthday. Stop by and have some cake Saturday afternoon.

I've booked both days and will be there with my family. Look me up, I'll be the guy with the BEAUTIFUL black and gold :bow: utility trailer! (Can't miss it) and a black R6. If all goes as planned I will be parked between Redkow and Wheeler:stirpot:

Look like it will be HOT!

If you've never run w/NESBA they will put you in "B". If your smooth and consistant they will bump you. By the way I'll be there both days, it's my daughters 10th birthday. Stop by and have some cake Saturday afternoon.

No big deal. I was going to sign up in novice anyway. I've never been to Beaver but it will be my 5th track day overall. I'll probably be rolling solo so it would be cool to meet up with some people from the forum.

I'm in if I can get my bike together. I've never done a day with NESBA, just Motoseries and STT. Is it any different? Should I be any differently prepared? I'll just be in for Saturday and I usually run Intermediate unless there's a very good reason not to.

I only rode with moto Series once. I mostly ride with NESBA. NESBA take a deeper look at the bike and you have to tech all of your gear (boots, gloves, helmet, leathers and back protector if not novice). They have a member guide on their website.

http://www.nesba.com/Info/Typical.htm

Never rode with STT.

No big deal. I was going to sign up in novice anyway. I've never been to Beaver but it will be my 5th track day overall. I'll probably be rolling solo so it would be cool to meet up with some people from the forum.

Is anyone besides me and rslocum riding B group?

The track is only about 30 minutes away for me, so I think I might come over and watch you guys if the weather holds out. Which day would be best for a spectator?

Riders look pretty balanced right now. The track is good for viewing with the pits on a hill overlooking the track. This allows you to see more of the track and is better than other tracks I have been to.

You can skip this if you have a race license. :p

actually anyone can register directly into "I" their first event; but once you choose your group (B or I), you are locked into it until they move you.

To register directly into Advanced, you actually have to register in "I," and then contact member services with proof that you hold a valid expert race license.

Frankly though, NESBA's "B" group is only slow the first couple sessions of the day. Good chance to learn a new track if you've never been there.

If anyone's on the fence, Sunday's weather is looking great, and NESBA is also riding VIR this weekend, so it's looking like there will be a LOT of open track at BeaveRun.

Are you showing up Sunday morning, or Saturday night? I am sure i will know some people there, but as noted, a lot of NESBA "regulars" I hang out with are going to VIR instead.

My bike is pretty distinct, and my canopy says "ONLINEPADDOCK.COM" on it. I'll have room for another bike if you want to pit together. Hopefully Foster will be stopping by as well.

Are you showing up Sunday morning, or Saturday night? I am sure i will know some people there, but as noted, a lot of NESBA "regulars" I hang out with are going to VIR instead.

My bike is pretty distinct, and my canopy says "ONLINEPADDOCK.COM" on it. I'll have room for another bike if you want to pit together. Hopefully Foster will be stopping by as well.

Haven't decided yet. I only live an hour and a half away.