Keys Programed

Jst2fst

Okay, so I bought a newer vehicle last night and it only came with one key and remote. Its a '03 Nissan Pathfinder. I need to know if their is a place where I can have my new key and remote programed once they come in the mail. Not many locksmiths I've called can do it. Don't wanna go to the dealer too much money. Looking for local shops in the Columbus area. Thanks

Check with a car audio shop. I can't suggest any I haven't.seen any for a while. But I'd imagine anywhere that installs alarms and remote starters could do it. Just a guess that's worth a shot.

I ordered a new remote for my 05 F-150 and the dealer programmed mine for free!! :dunno: took them maybe 10 min.

Did you order it from the dealer or some where else. Mines from ebay and I doubt they will do it. I have a shop in mind just need to make sure they can still do them.

Check with a car audio shop. I can't suggest any I haven't.seen any for a while. But I'd imagine anywhere that installs alarms and remote starters could do it. Just a guess that's worth a shot.

Thanks though