FS Hoyt Maxxis 35

Beegreenstrings

Alright, If I did not offer and someone wanted it I would feel bad.

I have a BNIB Hoyt Maxxis 35, straight out of hoyts custom shop.

Very nice bow. Flat black textured riser, Realtree APG camo limbs in 50-60 (an extra $240 option) and 60-70lbs. Has the XTR #3 cams and the #3 module on it for a 30" draw (if someone needs something else I am positive I can get it).

Has a custom set of Brand new Predator Quest strings and cables. Fully custom and some of the best. They are Neon Green and Yellow. (just so everyone that reads this and says WTF... I shoot for a lot of companies and one of my contracts is for a string company. So, that is the first thing that gets changed on all of my bows).

I could possibly set you up with a rip cord rest as well if someone off of here would buy the bow. Sites you would have to buy extra.

(Bow itself at this time sells for 789 (just checked local shop) dependant upon shop. Extra limbs 180-240, again, dependant upon shop. Strings are 110.00 a set. Puts the value well over the asking price. But, I know what they sell for amunst archers and have priced it accordingly).

800 bones.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

And again,

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me on time, I'm okay with the price and I will like to know much about its present condition. I'm asking this because I'm not going to be around to come look at it before payment & pickup.

I will appreciate if you can send me more closer pix but if it's not available and you can assure me of getting the best there is no problem.My mode of payment is via Certified Bank Check or Money order, you will send me your full name and address for it to be mailed. I have a reputable mover that will come for the pickup after payment clears your bank. The check Im sending will be in excess, you will deduct your part and give the difference to the mover for the shipping service. I'm asking you to do this for me because of my tight schedule at work and I need to finalize this ASAP.

Regards.

Cant help you southpaw... Wish it were... I need to get this puppy moved along. I cant order a new bow, but the rep is going make me a deal on a demo, which is fine - I have to change the strings for the company I shoot for anyway.

BUT, need to move this first. MSRP on my new one is 1800.00 I have not gotten a straight answer out of them what I will be getting it for yet though.

• 1 month later...