FS: 2005 Yamaha R6

FIJI-9-Brother

SOLD

2200 Miles as of today, red and black, there are some photos up on my albums, i think only the same ones as here though. I am the third owner. First owner bought for his girlfriend and they broke up before the bike had 500 miles, he made payments for 4 yrs and sold it to my friend. I then bought it from him with 750 miles on it because he had a baby and his wife made him sell it. Its been well taken care of. One minor issue, mid fairing right side there is a tiny crack where the bolt connects the fairing. The girl had it lowered without changing the kickstand and it tipped over in their garage. Never down or any other faults. This is the only real blemish on the bike. It has a scorpion slip on exhaust (also have stock). I put on shorter brake and clutch levers. Tires have great tread, most likely around 80 percent. This is the first time I've sold a bike so I'm sure there's stuff I am missing. Just pm me with any questions or if you want to see the bike. I am located right at Polaris in Columbus but if it's a nice day we can arrange to meet up on the bike. I am asking a firm 5000 for the bike. Looking at a few replacements so I could be prompted for negotiations. $3,900.00 NEG. Thanks for looking.

odo reading is not actual because i took the pics a week ago

Edited by FIJI-9-Brother
photo shows 19xx but i've put a few more miles on since

Yep. Bikes in good shape. Owner seems pretty straight up.

( I won't tell them about the pink shirt or that Rastafarian Shift jacket. If the lads here find out about that IDK how theyll take you. So we'll just not mention it. )

• 11 months later...

BUMP: this is for sale again, its scratched on the left side from a bout with some gravel and it has approx 5300 miles. two Yamaha jackets size (L) and (M) Hein Gericke, one red and one grey. Have 2 sets of tires I will include since the ones on currently need changed, or one set and the other will already be on it. Full maintenance guide/manual. Still lowered in the front, have the lowering link for the rear as well and the stock exhaust. If you are interested let me know...