sv's

Ryan218

I love the sv, I've got a y2k, naked...Fantastic machines. Mine has the now unavailable Fox shock, and racetech-ed forks. It's got better suspension that my ducati. I also have a staintune exhaust. I'm actually thinking about selling it as I just don't ride it that much anymore...not sure what they are going for, but I imagine $2,800 is a good starting point...It's located in Mentor, OH.

SV650.jpg

SV650g.jpg

SV650h.jpg

SV650j.jpg

SV650e.jpg

Steve

05 st3

00 sv6fity

Edited by desmoface

buy that sv... you aren't willing to negotiate

are you a o ring short or something? as ive said IM NOT WANTING TO SPEND 5,000 ON A BIKE NOR DO I HAVE 5K TO BLOW ON A BIKE. I HAVE 3,500

ive found a mint 03 sv650 and went and looked at it today. loved it. hopefully he still has it come saturday since the banks are closed today and that is the only time ill be able to get down there.

I love the sv, I've got a y2k, naked...Fantastic machines. Mine has the now unavailable Fox shock, and racetech-ed forks. It's got better suspension that my ducati. I also have a staintune exhaust. I'm actually thinking about selling it as I just don't ride it that much anymore...not sure what they are going for, but I imagine $2,800 is a good starting point...It's located in Mentor, OH.

SV650.jpg

SV650g.jpg

SV650h.jpg

SV650j.jpg

SV650e.jpg

Steve

05 st3

00 sv6fity

ill keep this in mind bud, thanks!

are you a o ring short or something? as ive said IM NOT WANTING TO SPEND 5,000 ON A BIKE NOR DO I HAVE 5K TO BLOW ON A BIKE. I HAVE 3,500

ive found a mint 03 sv650 and went and looked at it today. loved it. hopefully he still has it come saturday since the banks are closed today and that is the only time ill be able to get down there.

there was a key word there... NEGOTIATE... but anyway, good luck

• 2 weeks later...

finally found a bike. after looking at a few found what i think we be the perfect first bike for me. its a 2004 sv650s. first thing im going to do is take it down to hoblick down the street from me and have him throw a new tire on the rear. the dunlop on the back is getting bald.