Erik Buell Racing 1190RS - Exclusive First Ride

Tpoppa

I dig the 3 Buells I've owned. BWB on the other had, is full of douchebaggery. Lot's of good info is posted there by users. Unfortunately you have to wade through moderator induced non-sense to get to the good info.

Back to the OP, I believe both the EBR and KTM are racing at Laguna this weekend. I'm looking for both to have better finishes.

Back to the OP, I believe both the EBR and KTM are racing at Laguna this weekend. I'm looking for both to have better finishes.

You sure on the KTM team? I would LOVE to see them there, but I thought they were based out of GA for some reason, and travel costs to West coast rounds were going to be oppressive.

The plan was to run Mid-O, VIR, and NJMP, but with VIR off the schedule, i didn't know if Laguna would be a viable option due to travel costs.

I will be really pleased if KTM makes it there. Good shake-up for the series.

You sure on the KTM team? I would LOVE to see them there, but I thought they were based out of GA for some reason, and travel costs to West coast rounds were going to be oppressive.

The plan was to run Mid-O, VIR, and NJMP, but with VIR off the schedule, i didn't know if Laguna would be a viable option due to travel costs.

I will be really pleased if KTM makes it there. Good shake-up for the series.

Already mentioned it in the other thread... They are there for sure. HMC is based out of WI, by the way...

We want to do three rounds and it was budgeted to do so... Laguna made sense.